Having pores is quite annoying right? How can I hide my pores on my face was the only question that bothers me, but not anymore. if you are someone who wants to hide your pores, so that people don’t assume that you are acne-prone or have huge pores. Then you are reading the right article on how to hide pores on face naturally.
I also assume that you already have an idea that you cannot only hide them with makeup because it is not enough. There are many other expensive ways to get rid of pores, among which the most common is through expensive chemical treatments. But what if there is a way to solve the problem with home remedies?
This short article will cover 5 different remedies you can use at your home to hide your pores.
Don’t miss this Article: Best foundation for oily spotty skin
Here are the Five Remedies
Almonds can offer many benefits to your skin like tightening or minimizing large pores. It also helps to remove dark spots on your skin.
How to use.
- Take 8 to 10 almonds and soak in hot water overnight.
- Then in the morning grind it properly to make a paste and then mix 2 tsp of lemon juice in it.
- Now apply that mixture to your face and leave that for about 30 minutes. Then rinse it with warm water. Try this twice a week if you want to get good results.
You can also tighten your skin pores naturally using papaya as it helps as a natural ingredient in closing pores. It helps in purifying your skin properly by removing any impurities, blackheads, and extra oil. So your skin will look fresh.
How to use
- Take 3 to 5 normal pieces and mash them properly to make a puree.
- Add 1 teaspoon of raw milk and a few drops of honey in it and mix properly.
- Now apply this mixture pack on your skin, leave it for 15 minutes, and then rinse it with water.
- You can use this remedy 3 days a week for the best results. As it will help in shrinking the pores on your skin.
Also check: Hypoallergenic Eyeliner for Sensitive Eyes
It is a very common remedy nowadays, I hope you all know how to make mayonnaise at home? Because it is better to make it at home instead of buying from the market.
The recipe is very simple just mix egg white with lemon juice and add oil to it slowly. Stop when you get the desired thickness.
Then apply mayonnaise on your face and leave it for about 20 minutes. Be careful and don’t use this remedy if you have oily skin.
It contains nitric acid that exfoliates the skin and has vitamin C property that helps keep the skin firm.
How to apply
Its application is very simple just take a cotton ball and soak it in orange juice. Then apply slowly on your skin.
Keep one thing in mind never buy orange juice from the stores for this remedy just try to take an orange and squeeze with your hands.
Also never, expose your face to sunlight after applying orange juice as that can cause spots on your face.
In the last, this is a quick remedy if you want to reduce your pores fast and want to get an immediate tightening effect.
Take ice cubes and then apply them directly on your skin but for a short time period. Always keep in mind one thing never ever try to leave ice cubes contacted with your skin for too long because that way your skin can burn.